We provide exceptional results for our clients by only employing ATA-certified legal translators, Court-certified interpreters, and project management staff with deep legal translation experience.
Legal linguists are placed under oath to interpret for a variety of legal settings. Our legal interpreters and translators have completed specific training and have been tested on their language skills, interpreting skills and understanding of their role. They hold relevant certifications based on the language and their location.
We certify that our legal specialists:
- Are native speakers of the target language
- Possess a college degree in translation and/or interpretation with five years of experience; or possess a college degree and
- seven years of professional experience in translation and/or interpretation
- Meet confidentiality requirements and are happy to sign a mutual NDA for all highly sensitive documents and court matters.
Available around the world and around the clock, our legal specialists offer outstanding foreign language support for any project:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employment and Benefits
- Intellectual Property
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Recorded Statements
- Notarized Documents
- Corporate and Government Proposals
- Discovery Material
- Legal Briefs
- Witness Statements
- Last Will and Testaments
- Financial Statements
- Immigration Documents
- In Court
- Out of Court
- In-Custody Meetings/Interviews
- Private Attorney Office Meetings/Interviews
- National and International Travel for Proceedings
- Simultaneous Interpreting
- Consecutive Interpreting
Legal proceedings occur around the clock and our linguists are accustomed to working very intense schedules. Some complex legal situations require a linguist to work on a case for years. It is also common for a legal specialist to be requested for evening and weekend assignments. INGCO International is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with interpreter services where and when you need them.