Liaison interpreting taken to a new level: Foamy Foods & Gastronomic Innovation — oh my!
It’s not every day that interpreters literally get to talk with their mouth full.
When the job calls for interpreting for a world famous chef, sometimes we have to do just that. Our Spanish liaison interpreting team was honored with the task of providing liaison interpreting services for the infamous Chef Ferran Adrià, Artist José Andrés and Chef Andrew Zimmern. The multi-day visit to Minneapolis included lots of great art, food and a unique event titled “Notes on Creativity“. The event, held at MIA, focused on the role of drawing in Adrià’s quest to model creativity.
Whatever your interpreting needs are, we are here to help! With linguists in over 200 languages across the globe, please let us know how we can be of service.
- Legal depositions, mediations and arbitrations
- Business meetings
- Global events
- Websites and marketing material
- Legal and technical documents
- Global paid digital advertising
- Voiceover and subtitling
- International search engine optimization
- Website testing and quality assurance