Translation Project Manager Needed!
Interested in working with INGCO International? Join us!
We are a global provider of translation and interpreting services in 200+ languages. We solve complex global language challenges and our specialty is localizing to create emotion. You won’t get computer-created translations at INGCO. We are real people that solve real problems and preserve the art of language through the attentive provision of translation and interpreting.
We pledge to:
- Value the language of all people;
- Be accountable;
- Be open to new things;
- Be proactive;
- Have fun.
We are hiring a Translation Project Manager!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Vendors
- Source, test and manage vendors
- Negotiate favorable rates and payment terms
- Manage Clients
- Receive requests from clients and business development team
- Own, manage and coordinate entire translation project
- Maintain project scope within project management platform
- Manage Projects
- 100% delivery on time, scope and budget
- Above-and -beyond customer relations and communications
Skills & Specifications
- MUST have translation project management experience!
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively utilize resources
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Possess a pleasant outlook – you must see the glass as half full rather than half empty
- Must be highly sensitive to diverse cultures and languages
- Prefer fully bilingual candidates
To apply for this position, email to firstname.lastname@example.org an updated resume demonstrating success in areas listed above with a cover letter describing in 3-5 bullet points why you are the ideal candidate for this position as well as salary requirements. You must include references with name, title, organization, phone number and email.