Do you need to add a bilingual staff member to your team?
Language proficiency screenings test how well a person can use a language to communicate in real life, potentially on the job.
INGCO International creates language proficiency exams according to your company’s specific needs.
Are you a construction company? Medical device manufacturer? Other? The questions we formulate for your potential bilingual candidate are based on scenarios and conversations that will actually apply to your industry’s needs, giving you an accurate idea of how well an individual is able to communicate in the target language you are looking for.
INGCO’s Language Proficiency Screening Process
- We discover your needs: What type of industry are you in? What do you need the bilingual individual to do?
- We get to know your company: What does your company do? Why do you need this particular bilingual position filled?
- We cater to you: After we get to know you, we are able to “skew” our language proficiency questions to cover your needs and assess the candidate based on your language requirements.
- We help you decide what “bilingual skills” your company needs: Together we decide what “bilingual” skills to assess. Would we want to test written abilities? Spoken? Comprehension? Analytical? There are many levels of “bilingualism,”and we work with you to create a proficiency exam that guarantees results that you need.
- We build the language proficiency screening exam based on our findings so you get the right person with the right language skills.
Language Proficiency Exams Are Important
Language proficiency exams guarantee that you are hiring the right candidate for your open position. We listen to your requirements and create an exam that matches the skills that you are looking for.