Global Marketing Services & SEO
Jordan is an international relations manager for a popular chain of restaurants. The business was booming in the U.S. and the U.K., and the next step was to expand into non-English-speaking countries. Together with the board of directors, the company decided to expand to Dubai. Jordan approached us with a question: How could they let people know about their new franchise? What should they take into account when planning a new marketing campaign?
We helped with:
- SEO translation and localization of website copy
- Distinctive keywords for the front- and back-end of the Arabic version of the website
- SEO guidelines for Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Introducing the business to online directories, Google Maps, and mobile applications
- SEO copywriting for sponsored articles in the best online food guides for Dubai
We focused on organic positioning, and also guided Jordan through a pay-per-click advertising campaign. Within the first three months of opening, the restaurant was booked two months in advance!