If you’re looking for a fast and reliable way to connect with people in other languages, look no further than phone interpretation. Phone interpreters are available around the clock to help you communicate with customers, business partners, or loved ones abroad. We understand the importance of communication and are proud to offer this valuable service to our clients. Connecting to the world has never been easier, and we are here to show you how.
Using a Phone Interpreter
Using phone interpreting services is simpler than ever. Simply call the phone number for your interpreter, as you would any other phone call. The interpreter will be connected to your conference line and can interpret your conversation in real-time.
When Using a Phone Interpreter:
- Speak clearly and slowly. This will help the interpreter understand you and provide an accurate interpretation.
- Be aware of cultural differences. The interpreter is there to facilitate communication, not to offer advice or opinions – and not to fill in awkward silences or explain away confusion!
- Respect the interpreter’s time. If you need to end the call, do so as politely as possible, and ensure cultural boundaries are respected.
So, now you know how to use a phone interpreter, but why do you need one? And how do you get in touch with one?
Why Does My Business Need a Phone Interpreter?
Phone interpreting gives businesses a way to connect with clients and industry peers in any language. It also improves the customer experience by communicating with people in ways that resonate with them personally. Phone interpreting can help you break down language barriers and bridge the communication gap.
The benefits of using interpreting services for businesses include:
- Improved customer service: By offering interpreting services to your customers, you can ensure they receive the best possible service and support from your business.
- Greater efficiency: Phone interpreting can help you save time and money by making it easier to communicate with people in other languages.
- Increased sales: When you communicate with potential customers in their native language, you can increase your chances of making a sale and increasing the reach of your business.
- Enhanced reputation: Offering interpreting services shows that you’re a global business that is committed to communication and customer service.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your business communication, phone interpreting is a great solution. With the help of a phone interpreter, you can connect with people in other languages and build strong, trusting relationships with your business stakeholders.
What Does an Over-the-Phone Interpreter Do?
An over-the-phone interpreter facilitates communication between two or more people who do not share a common language. Over-the-phone interpreters work in a variety of settings, including businesses, government agencies, hospitals, and schools.
The responsibilities of an over-the-phone interpreter include:
- Listening to and understanding spoken messages in one language and conveying them accurately in another language
- Speaking clearly and concisely in both languages
- Ensuring the meaning of the message is conveyed correctly
- Adjusting the interpretation to account for cultural differences
Over-the-Phone Interpreting Services
Over-the-phone interpreting services help bridge communication gaps between people who need to connect over the phone but speak different languages. This type of interpreting is a great solution for businesses that need to communicate with customers or partners in other languages, but are unable to meet with them face-to-face.
The benefits of using over-the-phone interpreting services include:
- Cost-effective: Over-the-phone interpreting provides a less expensive option for businesses who need to communicate with their clients, business partners, and vendors, but don’t want to incur the cost of face-to-face meetings.
- Convenient: Over-the-phone interpreting provides flexibility for businesses to connect with their key stakeholders in any language – anywhere, any time.
Using a Phone Interpreter for Telehealth Calls
In recent years, people have begun accessing medical care through telehealth or virtual services. For those who speak a different language from their care provider, they can engage an over-the-phone or remote interpreter to ensure medical diagnoses and treatment plans are conveyed appropriately between patient and provider.
There are many benefits of using over-the-phone or remote interpreting for telehealth services:
- Improved access to care: Over-the-phone interpreting can help patients who do not speak the same language as their health provider get the care they need to understand their conditions, receive appropriate treatments, and manage their health.
- Enhanced communication: Over-the-phone and video interpreting improves communication between providers and patients, ensuring people have access to accurate information to understand their diagnoses and make decisions about their care.
- Increased satisfaction: Using phone interpreting can help increase patient satisfaction with their healthcare experience.
If you’re a business or healthcare provider that needs to communicate with people in other languages, over-the-phone interpreting is a great solution. With the help of a phone interpreter, you can connect with people in other languages and provide them quality care.
Using a Phone Interpreting Service for Client Calls
If you’re a business that needs to communicate with clients around world, using a phone interpreting service it has many benefits, including:
Improved communication: With the help of an interpreter, you can improve communication and understanding with your clients, particularly when you speak different languages or come from different cultural backgrounds. By taking the extra step to engage an interpreter, your customers may feel more engages and respected, which can help build strong, trusting relationships.
Enhanced customer service: Interpreters can help build communication gaps and enhance the customer experience. You’ll better understand their questions and be able to deliver solutions that work for their specific needs. And they’ll be equipped with the information they need to contribute to your working relationship.
On-Demand Phone Interpreting
When you use on-demand phone interpreting services, you can connect with an interpreter within seconds. This solution gives you the flexibility to connect with people in other languages whenever you need to.
The benefits of using on-demand interpreting services include:
- Immediate access to an interpreter: On-demand interpretation services provide you with instant access to a highly skilled interpreter who can help convey your message in the target language.
- Convenient: On-demand interpreting is a convenient solution for when you need to communicate with people in another language, but you don’t necessarily have a meeting scheduled or time set aside to connect with them. You can engage an on-demand interpreter whenever the need arises and feel confident they’ll have the expertise to accurately interpret your conversation.
- Flexible: On-demand interpreting services are adaptable to your needs and schedule, so you can communicate with business partners and clients whenever you need to, just as you would with those who speak your same language.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to connect with an interpreter, consider on-demand interpreting. This flexible solution will allow you to keep moving your business forward, communicate when and how you need to, and engage your stakeholders in the language they prefer.
How INGCO International Can Help
INGCO International is a leading provider of phone interpreting services. We have a team of highly skilled and certified phone interpreters who are available 24/7 to assist you with your multilingual communication needs.
Let us know what preferred or target languages your audiences use, and we can help connect you with experts in seconds. Accuracy, quality, and consistency are our top priorities, so you can rest assured we’ll help you deliver a seamless experience to those who matter most to your success.
Contact us today – we’d love to help you connect with people around the world, in 200+ languages!