Interested in working with INGCO International?
We are hiring Medical Interpreters
We are a global provider of translation and interpreting services in 200+ languages. We solve complex global language challenges and our specialty is localizing to create emotion. You won’t get computer-created translations at INGCO. We are real people that solve real problems and preserve the art of language through the attentive provision of translation and interpreting.
We pledge to:
- Value the language of all people;
- Be accountable;
- Be open to new things;
- Be proactive;
- Have fun.
We are currently seeking professional interpreters to work as independent contractors. INGCO is searching for interpreters available daytime, evening, nights and/or weekends. Hours are flexible.
- Provide interpreting services as an independent contractor
- Comply with the National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC) Code of Ethics
- When necessary, serve as a cultural broker between client and provider
- Perform duties in a professional manner
- Turn in client worksheets within 24 hours of appointment
- Must be on the Minnesota Department of Health Roster
- Must demonstrate fluency in second language
- Effective in time management
- Professional demeanor
- Completed Immunization Records
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Bridging the Gap Certification (40 hour training)
- Formal Medical Interpretation Training
Applicants will be required to upload
- Proof of TB test
- Proof of vaccinations
INGCO INTERNATIONAL IS ONLY SEEKING CANDIDATES LOCATED IN MINNESOTA AND WISCONSIN