Interested in working with INGCO International?
We are hiring a Director of Language Services
We are a global provider of translation and interpreting services in 200+ languages. We solve complex global language challenges and our specialty is localizing to create emotion. You won’t get computer-created translations at INGCO. We are real people that solve real problems and preserve the art of language through the attentive provision of translation and interpreting.
We pledge to:
- Value the language of all people;
- Be accountable;
- Be open to new things;
- Be proactive;
- Have fun.
Director of Language Services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development, implementation and compliance of language services’ policies and procedures.
- Provide centralized operations support for service delivery system-wide, to include system standardization of vendor selection, scheduling, performance tracking/ productivity, user systems administration, analytics, expense tracking, management reporting and statistical analysis.
- Ensure that all regulatory, accreditation and industry standard requirements are met on a continual basis.
- Establish staff recruitment, selection, certification, performance and education standards for interpreters, translators and support staff.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to mitigate excessive turnover, retain the best staff members and recruit top talent.
- Responsible for researching and vetting new technology and equipment needed to meet the growing needs.
- Identify industry trends, new technology, certifications and/or modifications needed to enhance programmatic and service offerings.
- Exemplify a high standard of customer services; respond quickly to internal and external customer issues, work with colleagues to address system-wide breakdowns and proactively collaborate to resolve issues impacting the quality of services.
- Uphold customer satisfaction expectations.
- Efficient and effective use of resources, teamwork, innovation, and performance improvement.
Skills & Specifications
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively utilize resources
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Possess a pleasant outlook – you must see the glass as half full rather than half empty
- Must be highly sensitive to diverse cultures and languages
- Prefer fully bilingual candidates
To apply for this position, email an updated resume demonstrating success in areas listed above with a cover letter describing in 3-5 bullet points why you are the ideal candidate for this position as well as salary requirements. You must include references with name, title, organization, phone number and email.