Marriage certificate translations completed by US-based translators US Based Translators

 100% guaranteed USCIS acceptance

 Certified USCIS translations delivered within 24-hours

 Click “Upload Your Document” to get started right away

 Haga clic aquí para ver nuestros servicios en español.

Email your marriage certificate.
You can send a scan, photo or fax – even from your phone.

Pay for your translation.
Secure Credit Card or PayPal payment.

Get it by email.
When the job is done, we will send the file to your email.

Need assistance? Call us!

(888) 499-5516

Located in Saint Paul, Minnesota (612) 887-2394 Hablamos Español

Translation sent to you
within 24 hours via email. Let us know if you would like to receive it in the mail.

24-Hour Delivery
Most certified document translations are returned to you within 24-hours.

100% Accurate
in over 200 languages + notarized certificate of accuracy.

ATA certified translators
that your marriage certificate will be accepted by USCIS, or your money back.

We are proud members of the American Translator’s Association (ATA),

the only organization that certifies translators in the United States. This strict membership ensures that your translation will be done accurately by an authorized translator.

We are happy to answer your questions.

We’re ready NOW for your certified translation.

Jake and I celebrated an amazing wedding on the beach of Mexico but when we returned, we needed to get our marriage certificate translated. I knew of INGCO International through my travel agent who referred us to them and it was all so easy and professional. We sent the original marriage certificate to them and we had the translation the next day. I was able to use the marriage certificate translation to get my name changed on social security card and birth certificate. I’d for sure recommend them!

-Jake and Sarah O’Connor

What is required for certified marriage certificate translations?

Marriage Certificate Translation + Translator’s Certificate + Notarized Certificate of Accuracy

All foreign language marriage certificates must have a complete English translation for all immigration procedures.
All marriage certificates submitted for an immigration petition, application or status adjustment must include a certified translation into English. The translation must also list the translator’s certification and your translator must provide you with a notarized Certificate of Accuracy or the translation will not be valid.

Working with a professional translation provider ensures an accurate birth certificate translation and that your application or petition will not be sent back because you did not follow procedure.
A professional translator is certified to translate from one language to another and is prepared to translate your immigration documents. A certified translator will also provide you with a Notarized Certificate of Accuracy so that USCIS officials do not deny your request based on the translation regulations.

It is important to make sure you are always using an acceptable document for your immigration procedure.
A summary of a document prepared by a translator is never acceptable and may cause your application or petition to be denied. A translator can only translate your document from one language to another and if she is a competent translator, she can prepare a Certified Certificate of Accuracy

Some documents for certified translation:

Don’t Be Shy.

If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.

Pin It on Pinterest