Who is INGCO International?
INGCO International is an international communications agency specializing in translation, interpreting and global marketing in 200+ languages. From Fortune 500 companies to non-profits, no project is too large or too small to take to a multilingual target market. Our unique team approach of expert linguists, translators, editors/proofreaders, IT specialists and creative professionals is an innovative approach to the ever-demanding field of interpreting, translation and global marketing.We take pride in representing with the super coolest global brands across the world.
Formed in 2006, INGCO has steadily grown into an industry leader. We regularly are asked to provide creative solutions to real problems in a time-sensitive and cost-effective manner. We believe in creating a team with the smartest and most inventive professionals in the industry and pride myself on our commitment to language excellence and our core values:
> Value the language of all people;
> Be accountable;
> Be open to new things;
> Be proactive;
> Have fun.
We solve complex global language challenges and our specialty is localizing to create emotion. You won’t get computer-created translations at INGCO. We are real people that solve real problems and preserve the art of language through the attentive provision of translation and interpreting services.
Our Service Specialties:
- Consecutive Interpreting
- Simultaneous Interpreting
- Telephonic Interpreting
- Sight Translation
- Conference Interpreting
- Document Translation
- Website Localization
- Global SEO
- International Search Engine Optimization
- Localized Paid Digital Marketing Campaigns
Future INGCO International employees can get in touch with us here!
Job Description: Vendor / Project Manager
We are a global provider of translation, interpreting, and global marketing services in 200+ languages. We solve complex global language challenges and our specialty is localizing to create emotion. You won’t get computer-created translations at INGCO. We are real people that solve real problems and preserve the art of language through the attentive provision of translation and interpreting services.
We pledge to:
- Value the language of all people;
- Be accountable;
- Be open to new things;
- Be proactive;
- Have fun.
We are seeking an individual to lead our company’s Vendor / Project Manager endeavors. We highly value creativity, confidence, ingenuity and willingness to take risks.
Is this you?
You are smart and have common sense. You can spell check and always read your emails twice before sending them. You are fun and funny and have a great personality. You have a “just get things done” work motto and you are not afraid to take on daunting tasks. You are a great communicator, both on the phone and over email. You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to work from home alone. You like wearing a coat of many colors and can quickly adapt to a variety of situations. You love change and know how to get other people on-board to changing things up. You want to be part of an innovative industry that’s a little different than a typical job. You aren’t afraid of “different” and like to think outside of the box. You love learning! You can’t get enough of learning new tasks and finding new ways to do old things. You want to help a small company grow, a lot. You are loyal to your friends, family and employer. You are looking for a career that you can grow with and use your leadership skills. You believe, in your heart and soul, that diversity and inclusion is essential to the earth and that all languages and cultures deserve respect and preservation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Vendors
- Manage Clients
- Manage Clients
- Receive job requests from clients
- Manage client information in QBO and Podio
- Manage payment receipts
- Update social media (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, blog, articles, etc.)
- Prospect potential clients
- Assist in RFP preparation
- Attend sales presentations as needed
- Oversee Production Manager
- Customer Service
- Contact current clients as necessary
- Follow up on delivered jobs to ensure satisfaction
Skills and Specifications
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker
- Must have excellent social media and digital marketing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively utilize resources
- Must operate effectively under minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Possess a pleasant outlook – you must see the glass as half full rather than half empty
- Must be highly sensitive to diverse cultures and languages