Interested in a corporate position with INGCO International?
We’d love you to work with us!
Interpreting Project Manager
We are a global provider of translation and interpreting services in 200+ languages. We solve complex global language challenges and our specialty is localizing to create emotion. You won’t get computer-created translations at INGCO. We are real people that solve real problems and preserve the art of language through the attentive provision of translation and interpreting.
We pledge to:
- Value the language of all people;
- Be accountable;
- Be open to new things;
- Be proactive;
- Have fun.
We are seeking an individual to lead our company’s Sales Management endeavors. We highly value creativity, confidence, ingenuity and willingness to take risks.
Is this you?
You are smart and have common sense. You can spell check and always read your emails twice before sending them. You are fun and funny and have a great personality. You have a “just get things done” work motto and you are not afraid to take on daunting tasks. You are a great communicator, both on the phone and over email. You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to work from home alone. You like wearing a coat of many colors and can quickly adapt to a variety of situations. You love change and know how to get other people on-board to changing things up. You want to be part of an innovative industry that’s a little different than a typical job. You aren’t afraid of “different” and like to think outside of the box. You love learning! You can’t get enough of learning new tasks and finding new ways to do old things. You want to help a small company grow, a lot. You are loyal to your friends, family and employer. You are looking for a career that you can grow with and use your leadership skills. You believe, in your heart and soul, that diversity and inclusion is essential to the earth and that all languages and cultures deserve respect and preservation.
Duties & Responsibilities
Manage Vendors & Clients
- Source, test and manage vendors
- Negotiate favorable rates and payment terms
- Receive requests from clients
- Own, manage and coordinate entire interpreting project
- Maintain project scope within project management platform
Skills & Specifications
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively utilize resources
- Must operate effectively under minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Possess a pleasant outlook – you must see the glass as half full rather than half empty
- Must be highly sensitive to diverse cultures and languages
- Prefer translation/localization industry experience
To apply for this position, click here to submit an updated resume demonstrating success in areas listed above with a cover letter describing in 3-5 bullet points why you are the ideal candidate for this position as well as salary requirements. You must include references with name, title, organization, phone number and email.