These terms and conditions of sale (“Agreement”) are applicable to translating service (“Services”) performed by INGCO International, LLC (“INGCO”) for or on behalf of the client (“Client”).
- PAYMENT REQUIRED. INGCO will not begin work on a translation until receipt of full payment via PayPal, Credit Card or other mutually agreed upon method.
- SCOPE OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement is for the translation of one document. Upon completion of the translation, INGCO will supply Client with the translation and a Notarized Certificate of Accuracy. The Certificate of Accuracy affirms that the translator has translated the document to the best of the translator’s ability. Other than providing a translation of a Client’s document(s), INCGO does not perform any services in connection with a Client’s immigration paperwork or application.
- CLIENT’S MATERIALS. INGCO does not maintain copies of client materials or translations. Upon delivery of the translation and the Certificate of Authority, INGCO will not store or make additional copies available to a Client.
- DISCLAIMER. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. INGCO DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER CONCERNING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES. INGCO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE. INGCO DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL INGCO BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES AND INGCO’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THE AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL FEES DUE HEREUNDER FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the services or this Agreement shall be commenced in a federal or state court in Ramsey County, and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such suit, action or proceeding. The parties agree that any such litigation shall be tried by a judge without a jury and the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, from the other party.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of this Agreement to the extent that any such failure arises from acts of God, war, civil insurrection or disruption, riots, government act or regulation, strikes, lockouts, labor disruption, cyber or hostile network attacks, inability to obtain raw or finished materials, inability to secure transport, or any cause beyond such party’s commercially reasonable control.
- SEVERABILITY. If any term provision, covenant or condition of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated. Any provision of this Agreement that expressly, by implication, or by necessity, contemplates performance or observance subsequent to the termination or expiration of this Agreement will survive termination or expiration of this Agreement, and continue in full force and effect. For avoidance of doubt, all sections herein relating to payment, limitations of liability, and representations and warranties shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and constitutes a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement among the parties with respect to its subject matter. There have been and are no representations, warranties or covenants between the parties other than those set forth in this Agreement. No supplement, modification or amendment of this Agreement will be binding unless executed in writing by all of the parties. No waiver of any provisions of this Agreement will be deemed a waiver of any other provisions, nor will any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver will be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.